compiled & tested on
    Fedora core 2
    libtool 1.5
    automake 1.7.8
    autoconf 2.57
    gcc 3.3.2

Work great (more speed ?) in cli mode
    and apache 2 (worked) module.

Now see if memory leak du to php (zend mm ?)
    vanished.

• Kelvin Westlake

Kelvin Westlake - 2004-07-14

Did you grab the code from the CVS? if not you should do, the downloadable version has compatibility issues with PHP5.

• Franck

Franck - 2004-07-14

No, i didn't grab the code from CVS. My version is 2.4.6. You question push me to download code from CVS and test. I'll give you my feedback in some hours.

Note: last php5rc4 + turckmmcache-2.4.6 segfault with some simplexml instruction. php-5.0.0 not. Thinks segfault is from php, not turk.

• Franck

Franck - 2004-07-14

I'm a noob with CVS.

I try cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/turck-mmcache login and press enter after password:, but nothing append ..

help ?

• Kelvin Westlake

Kelvin Westlake - 2004-07-14

Hi,

Assuming you have CVS installed, run this from the command line

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/turck-mmcache co turck-mmacache

• Franck

Franck - 2004-07-15

Ok thanks.

CVS Version seems to work perfectly too.

I'll give you my feedback about php-5.0.0 + turckmmcache cvs version + encoded files with simplexml functions ...

Note of my previous message (2004-07-14 19:18) contains a mistake: i speake about php5rc3 not php5rc4.

• Franck

Franck - 2004-07-15

Encounter problem with encoded files. encoder.php return a MMCache Encoder ERROR: Can't compile file xxxx.php.

But i include this unencrypted file in an encrypted file so segmentation fault. See my new thread : Segfault on unset() in a class.

• Franck

Franck - 2004-07-15

See http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=991591&group_id=69426&atid=524487 for bug.

I'm sure, but not able to reproduce, that error from MMCache Encoder is responsible of my segfault.

• The Observer

The Observer - 2004-07-15

As I posted on our website localfoo.info please keep the discussion about bugs here - NOT there. We only offer a compiled CVS snapshot of MMCache for PHP versions after v4.3.4 as a Win32 binary.

• Franck

Franck - 2004-07-15

Don't understand what you are trying to say... I speak about turckmmcache & linux.

• The Observer

The Observer - 2004-07-15

Huh, YOU posted the link to our website...?!

• Franck

Franck - 2004-07-15

sorry, i never post something on your website and i don't know what you mean.
        If you want to continu on this  subject, please contact me a ftab@free.fr (franck), it should be reasonnable to not continu this subject on this forum. Thanks in advance.

F

• The Observer

The Observer - 2004-07-16

I am so sorry... my fault, never mind!

• Gatak

Gatak - 2004-09-02

How is your php.ini config file configured with MMCache? I can't get it to work. When I use the zend_extension="/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20040412/mmcache.so" I get no errors when starting Apache2. However mmcache is not working/loaded. When I use it as extension=mmcache.so I get the folowing:

PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20040412/mmcache.so' - /usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20040412/mmcache.so: undefined symbol: output_globals in Unknown on line 0

• Xuefer

Xuefer - 2004-11-17

i wonder how much did u test
      ever tried phpmyadmin? and other BIG applications.
      click on any(if not every) page see if there's sth. wrong.
      use ab to do stress test, not only test for speed, but for concurrent request and stable

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks