From: Kent Yoder <shpedoikal@gm...> - 2007-04-12 22:03:50
As promised, trousers 0.2.9.1 is released today. Here is the relevant
- Set stdout to be unbuffered when debug is on so that stderr
and stdout are interleaved correctly.
- Fixed bugs in PcrExtend: 3 fields of the PCR event struct
were not being set by trousers before sending the event to
- Added error returns when setting attributes of an already
created TPM key object.
- bugfix: spi_tpm.c, removed refs to the ID key's migration
policy in CollateIdentityRequest.
- bugfix: clntside.c, line 175: sd is not always >= 0
- bugfix: spi_tpm.c, line 1951: uninitialized pubBlob
- bugfix: spi_tpm.c, line 2541: passing NULL to argument 2 of
- bugfix: tcspbg.c, line 1847: leaving function internal_TCSGetCap
with a pointer to freed memory
- bugfix: tcskcm.c, line 939: uninitialized pubKey.key
- bugfix: biosem.c, line 210: uninitialized bytes_read
On 4/10/07, Kent Yoder <shpedoikal@...> wrote:
> I just noticed that there is a bug in my implementation of the
> --copy-policy-objects stuff in trousers 0.2.9 (I accidentally flipped
> 3 ifdefs to ifndefs). This can't be helping anyone understand what
> the policy changes actually were. :-)
> I will release a trousers 0.2.9.1 shortly with this fix and other
> minor bug fixes.
> For those who may be wondering, the effect of this bug was that keys
> loaded from persistent storage directly got their own policies when
> they should have just gotten references to the TSP context's default
> Sorry for the inconvenience,
> Kent Yoder
> IBM LTC Security Dev.
IBM LTC Security Dev.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.