From: Kent Yoder <shpedoikal@gm...> - 2005-01-17 21:00:48
* added --enable-stderrlog option to configure. When enabled, the
logs for both the TSPi and TCSD will go to stderr instead of the
* Corrected endianess handling in the TSP. Now no app should be
required to call any endianess routine on data its passing to the TSP.
Any time an app is required to do this, a bug should be reported.
* Changed all the TPM_GetCapability and Context_GetCapability
testcases in the testsuite to reflect the endianess changes.
* Minor log message changes.
* Added bug report mailing list to the configure script.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.