PlacementSaveBug: reason was that the palcement move contained its delegate which is not serilizable
solved like combat/noncombat move: references to delegate are done by DelegateFinder
MoveDelegateHierarchy: IAbstractMoveDelegate and first-level.subinterfaces didn't derive from IDelegate, but all the classes that implement these interfaces.
solve by letting IAbstractMoveDelegate extend IDelegate (in addition to IRemote)
warnings for all classes TOUCHED by the prior changes were reviewed and solved like:
- SuppressWarnings("serial") for serializable objects
- iterator type casting (iterator was specified before)
- missing javadoc tags in comments
- uncommenting never used private methods
- reverse iterator was used for traversing a list in reversed order (MoveDelegate.java)
Log in to post a comment.