TortoiseSVN 1.6.6 has been released.
It is linked against the Subversion library version 1.6.6.
This is a bugfix/maintenance release.
You can get it from our download page:
The changelog for the this version:
- BUG: fixed access to freed memory which could crash
the 'resolve' command. (Stefan)
- BUG: the ssl certificate files weren't saved. (Stefan)
- BUG: Y coordinate in log statistics graph Repository had
inconsistent scaling. (Stefan Fuhrmann)
- BUG: The language for the dialogs was always in English on
Win7 even if a language pack was installed and the
language setting changed. (Stefan)
- BUG: Merging from an url which was renamed/deleted didn't work. (Stefan)
- BUG: The webviewer wasn't properly started from the lower pane
in the log dialog for relative urls. (Stefan)
Log in to post a comment.