I doubt anyone is still reading this, but for those interested: I am currently redesigning the game and I have some plans to start working on the processor again
The basic visual program layout has been completed, the next step will be adding the actual game data and functions
I've started some initial planning to reopen the project, at the moment the planning will only include technical issues and game design, so no actual programming will be done yet.
I am currently unable to spend enough time on the project, so the project is postponed indefinetely. The primary problem is that my ideas are way too elaborate to put on paper with the time I have
Since the original project members showed lack of initiative (they did nothing), I moved to Sourceforge to continue my efforts. I'll be digging into the source code of my previous PBEM processor (the only backup I had was filled with bugs) for useful pieces of code