Update of /cvsroot/tora/tora
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv32148
RCS file: /cvsroot/tora/tora/README,v
retrieving revision 1.19
retrieving revision 1.20
diff -C2 -d -r1.19 -r1.20
*** README 23 Feb 2005 23:47:13 -0000 1.19
--- README 29 Jun 2005 20:07:40 -0000 1.20
*** 82,108 ****
Oracle is copyright of Oracle Corporation.
- Supplying patches to TOra
- Even though TOra is an open source GPL project it is also a commercial
- project for the Windows platform. Both these projects are compiled
- from the same codebase. Therefore any patches that are to be accepted
- by me into the project must adhere to one of the following three
- 1. The code given is public domain without any associated copyright.
- 2. The copyright of the code given is assigned to Quest Software, Inc.
- 3. The code is licensed under LGPL and part of a separate library.
- Since most patches are a few lines of code which are part of files
- which have an assigned copyright at the top of the files if nothing
- else is specified the second alternative is assumed (Because the files
- in question does have a copyright at the top of them and nobody
- bothered changing them).
- This policy will be changing as soon as the product is ported to a
- GPL'd version of Qt for Windows, at which time contributors will
- retain copyright to their own contributions to the project, guaranteeing
- that it will remain free.
--- 82,83 ----
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.