Menu

Etuis and Fonts

Anonymous
2015-10-05
2015-11-05
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2015-10-05

Hello Everyone

I am Irfan from IRSA Surgical. I am feeling great to write here. I want to tell you that I had a task to make Etuis for vannas scissors and tweezer. I am very much consious to make them on first on my priorities. I am making etuis for beauty instruments lovers last many years but this task is taking extra time due to making them with my own attention. I personally went to market and choose the colors specially for women. Here I want to tell you that I have many beautiful fonts and can write names in them.Also Ican write your names on etuis. If have any beautiful fonts with you and want to see your name in that font then I can write also. We have a latest laser printing machine which can print every kind of name and logo in every font style. The purpose to write here is to give information to all testers about the work progress. More I am waiting for your valued suggestions.

Thanks & Regards
    Irfan Rasheed
    IRSA Surgical Co.

Last edit: Wilfried Goedert 2015-10-05
    • Wilfried Goedert

Hi my suggestion is that Vannas have a size of 3.5 inch and tweezer normal have 4 inch to make small etuis in this style:

Is with magnet lock. Such etuis look more ladylike than Zip etuis. Advantage with Zip its more protection. I realy do not know in which direction the woman wish to go. Penguin as Symbol for developement can be realy very small not to destroy harmony.

I was surprized about the tweezer Pino gave you to adapt the etuis. This tweezer is realy far out of any standard in the size its minimum a 5.0 inch tweezer. and it looks like a tweezer for fish cooking and not in harmony with vannas.
      5 inch is a big try in handling... until now no answer from them.
      Maybee woman see this different so i hope for their opinion.
      http://tocan.de/piwigo/piwigo/picture.php?/149/category/24

Irsa realy thanks for posting but you did post anonymous. When you post a message please lock in in sourceforge.

Wilfried
      http://www.tocan.de/shop/

• IRSA Surgical Co.

Hello everyone
    I am feeling great to tell in this blog that IRSA Surgical Co. got success to make TC tweezer in 3.5 inches and 4 inches also. I think first tweezer in world having TC tip with hard struggle of Tocan tweezer project. Tocan tweezer project is important in this regard to producing this specific tweezers. These tweezers having great specifications to keep in mind the needs of the women using tweezers like holding, pressing and catching the hair. Women always needs tweezers according to their skin need and age factor also. So Tocan tweezer project is the first which honors the needs of the women and solve all the problems in one place. I hope the joiners of this project will use and comment us about their valued feedback.
    Thanks & Regards
    Irfan Rasheed
    IRSA Surcgical Co.
    www.irsasurgicalco.com
    irsa.surgical@gmail.com
    +92-336-2536200

Last edit: Wilfried Goedert 2015-11-05

Anonymous
Anonymous

Add attachments
Cancel