Menu

Hello everyone

2015-09-29
2015-10-04
  • Lazar Alina Andreea

Hello everyone,

My name is Alina I am a nail art blogger and I have a beauty and fashion blog at http://www.venuschic.com
    I really love your products and I would like to find more and test them!
    I really hope to find other women that are interested in the same things that I do.

Last edit: Wilfried Goedert 2015-09-29
  • Wilfried Goedert

Hello Alina,
    first a very warm wellcome to tocan-tweezer. I saw in a lot of Romanian Beauty-Blogs that there is some Nail Contest and do run since a long time. Sorry for the late reply but i did try to find out how this Contest does work. I am very interested for this.
    I did ask AndraKat for a NailDesign with The Tuxette means our Mascot for the moment. If you think We need a different Mascot why not design one.
    Our Test tweezer V1 will not have coating Maybee V2 also not. In General its possible to make any color design coating. I thought something like the mascot or a realy own design that win a blogger contest can be realy nice.
    In case of the coating i am not so much flexible like in other things. Each womean to give her an own coating by hers own design will not be possible. But we can realy make an own one.... But needs time to make it possible.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Add attachments
Cancel