• Sudheer Palarambil

Hi,

I could not find faces-config.xml and applicationContext.xml in the
    source code bundle. Where are they.

Thank you.

Sudheer

• Alfonso B.C.

Alfonso B.C. - 2007-07-06

faces-config.xml and applicationContext.xml are into the "tntconcept-installer.zip" (http://downloads.sourceforge.net/tntconcept/tntconcept-installer.zip?use_mirror=switch) not in "tntconcept-0.4.1-sources.jar" file.

When you download the "tntconcept-installer.zip" file and decompress it, you'll see into the "app" folder a tntconcept.war file. If you extract of the files of this war you could find the faces-config.xml and applicationContext.xml in "WEB-INF" folder.

• Sudheer Palarambil

Hi Alfonso

Thank you very much.

Now I need a little more for installation. I have installed JDK
        1.5,  MySql 5.0, Tomcat 5.5 and created a DB in mysql by the name 
        tntconcept and created and populated the table using the provided  
        sql script.

Please let me know briefly what other changes has to be made,
        mainly  4.2.6, 4.2.7 and 4.2.8 section of the install.pdf in
        English.

My browser comes up with following error.

The requested resource (/tntconcept/) is not available.

My Tomcat log show the following errors.

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'configuration' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext-core.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [com.autentia.intra.util.ConfigurationUtil]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is org.apache.commons.configuration.ConfigurationException: Cannot locate configuration source autentia.properties
      org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [com.autentia.intra.util.ConfigurationUtil]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is org.apache.commons.configuration.ConfigurationException: Cannot locate configuration source autentia.properties
      org.apache.commons.configuration.ConfigurationException: Cannot locate configuration source autentia.properties

Thank You.

Sudheer

• Sudheer Palarambil

Hello Friends,

I solved the problem. I was able to run the application successfully after I copy c:\tnt\config\autentia.properties to
      c:\tnt and c:\tnt\config\log4j.properties to c:\tnt.

Thank you everybody.

Sudheer

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks