Good day, all.
I am planning to release timeslottracker version 1.2.2 in some near future.
Changes: Czech translation, toolbar, first startup improvements, new date filter in reports, ...
You can get it from svn trunk, and give me feedback.
I am downloading the new version from scratch :)
I changed laptop a few weeks ago and my "working copy" just not work anymore :)
I will look into this version in this week (or weekend).
best regards, zgibek
I have commited a little, mostly polish properties.
Additionally, I have prepared process of making application package for Mac OS X (because I am using mac nowadays). It contains some mac-future and is a bundle of icons, some properties , etc.
I will make a mac-release after the normal one.
Good day, zgibek.
Package for mac it's good, it will increase the application's popularity.
Would you commit in resource/installers folder?
I have changed filtering logic in reports (datafilter merged and used filters from net.sf.timeslottracker.filter). I've tested it, but additional testing appreciated.
And look at new toolbar and task tree header. What do you think?
1. The mac package installer is in "beta" stage and testing. It works, but it's not automated yet. I will try to use the ant library to automate this. Then I will commit it.
2. I will look at the filtering.
3. The toolbar is great, but I think there is a place for some quick help about searching (it's more advanced then just typing text :))
4. I have problem with mouse clicking on mac. The result is that the first click activates popup menu, then the second shows/hides it. I didn't look at this code, but I will because it's wrong.
5. At the view tasks by day there is no combo to choose the view. It's only when tree is selected. I think it should be always visible (so extracted from treeview and put into common) or just throwing out and leave it on menu only. The first is better, of course :)
best regards and good day also for you, Andrey.
Good day, Zgibek.
>5. At the view tasks by day there is no combo to choose the view. It's only when tree is >selected. I think it should be always visible (so extracted from treeview and put into common) >or just throwing out and leave it on menu only. The first is better, of course :)
Fixed: extracted and added in tasks by day. Already in svn.
1.2.2 released. it was quite stable, so we are moving to one.two.three (1.2.3) release
Log in to post a comment.