Google calendar error

Thim
2009-02-05
2013-05-28
  • Thim
    Thim
    2009-02-05

Hi,

I setup my google calendar account information in timeEdition 1.1.4 but each time I finish my task i get the following error: "Google Calendar error! There was a problem communicating with Outlook".

It's a pitty because I really like this tool but I want to sync it with my google calendar.
    If you find a fix, please let me know. If you need more information, contact me.

Regards,
    Thim

• Thim
      Thim
      2009-02-09

After a reboot, the syncing works fine!!

So this topic can be closed.

• got the same error with Mac even with no outlook installed. After several boots this works magically.

• Girard Andrew
    Girard Andrew
    2010-06-29

Hi, what does reboot do to the application? I got mine with no installation, just extract and run.

Still getting the error. Please enlighten me. Thanks.

• Hugh Stimson
    Hugh Stimson
    2010-08-30

I have the same problem as the above user.

After I stop a task, I get the following error:

"Google Calendar Error! There was a problem communication with Outlook"

I have Google Calendar enabled, but not Outlook.

I've tried rebooting twice, but the problem remains.

I'm using Windows 7 64bit. There was no installer file available to me, just an a directory with an executable and some supporting files.

• Anonymous
    2010-11-19

I too get the "Google Calendar Error! There was a problem communication with Outlook" error.

I installed timeEdition yesterday on my Vista HomePremium sp2 (without Outlook!) … installer was not included so I simply copied the contents of the download to a timeEdition folder I created under Program Files. Reboot at least 5 times since yesterday did not resolve the problem.

I hope it can be resolved soon because the Google Calendar function was the reason I choose timeEdition :)

ML

• Soaring Eagle
    Soaring Eagle
    2010-12-09

You can just start from your whatever file position , running the executable,nothing else, i have XP sp3 and its running fine since april 2010,BUT and please check that , th AM/PM setting is lately dissapeared,so while scribing to Google or Outlook(i do both)
    there may occur errors as the closing moment may be written as earlier than the staring moment.

Please let me know if you get i working and how your AM/PM settings work

Rob