Uploaded a patch for Task ID 130319.
patch for Task ID 130319
Logged In: YES
Accepted the patch after major refactoring:
- removed setting of the baseline position in ZoomInAction, this should be done by the viewer according to the MVC
- Added notification of observers upon setSelectTime in the zoom model
- added an update() method to TimeBaseLine to ensure the baseline is updated when the selectTime of the zoom model
- Removed baseline setting from goToTime in TimeAction (see above)
- added an InputValidator to GoToTimeAction to check for positive numbers only
- Removed TraceLineSelectListener, as this is functionality should be part of LabelSelectListener
- Refactored LabelSelectedListener to be more compliant to MVC: moved select() to TraceLineViewer class
- Added set/getSelectedLine to zoom model
- removed passing of traceSelectListener through the hierarchy (MainViewer, etc.)
- renamed LabelSelectedListener to TraceLineSelectListener
- renamed TimeAction to TraceAction, as base class for all zoom/time related actions
- removed getMainViewer, getTraceViewer, getBaseLine, getModel, etc from MainViewer and subsequent classes
- used geTraceModel and getZoomModel from the editor class instead (as this is the class that should provide these
- paased the traceModel and zoomModel to the actions directly, instead of passing the editor or mainViewer, to
ensure the actions have no dependencies towards the editor.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.