The attached patch is a fairly minimal fix for the
db/tiki-1.9-pgsql.sql file present in RC2. Issues
addressed by this patch include things like the following:
- use of ` rather than " to enclose some field / table
- use of "KEY (...)" MySQL-ism in table definitions
replaced by "CREATE INDEX ..."
- removal of indexes on fields which may exceed 2700
bytes in length (these completely break the application
- correct escaping of some inserted data
- remove a duplicated table definition
- fix various minor syntax errors
With this patch applied, the file loads correctly, with
no errors, against PostgreSQL versions 7.4.3 and 7.2.1.
I don't have access to a 7.3-based system to test, but
I foresee no problems there either, since it works both
sides of it.
Log in to post a comment.