I recently noticed that a plugin of mine broke and traced it to the fact
that get_user_email was no longer part of tikilib, but rather userlib.
I did a search in my 1.9.3 tree to find it, and when I did this, I also
found reference to it as $tikilib->get_user_email in notificationemaillib in
the sendErrorEmailNotification() method.
line 292 of lib/notificationemaillib.php: $email =
I havn't seen any bug postings, but it's likely not something looked at too
often. I have not checked this against CVS or even 1.9.4.
I think someone who can should update this method. It requires a global
declaration to $userlib and a change to the line mentioned above.