sending this to you that we might discuss:
The PM gave a list to me ->
Please do not try to repeat any existing projectmanagement tool.
- Recording/capturing of ToDo's
* Who (1 responsible person/owner)
* based on talking with /required initiated by
* What, a des cription of the todo
* Due date / deadline
* status (like pending open closed)
* time left for completion
No cost calculation - no duration of work ??? this i(carsten) do not
understand but the PM emphased it in bold.
- Linking of ToDo's
* prerequests /preconditions
* have to be worked on parallel to other to do
* Swim Lane
* To Do List
* Netzplan whicj I (carsten translate with) Precedence Diagram Method
* Simple User Interface (apple like)
* automatic linking of team members vio iPhone, Blackberry, Laptop
* daily pop-up of to do's incl. the remaining worktime, status, parent
subject (standard order criteria), Warnings based on project owners
* direct access of project plan regardless of place via www to enable
team members to update to do's or add things to the plan (device
* Message for ProjectPlan Owner on any change/update/addition in case
of dependencies also sending messages to child activities.
* dedicated sending of ToDo's or parts of those from "office" to the
devices of the projectmember
* via mail, sms, MMS, etc.
* sync of devices such as wepad, ipad, laptop
*conversion of ToDo's to excel
So this is what Hendrik (PM) send me as a "base" for discussion
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.