1. created a page "My Tips + Tricks" (trying to avoid
the & character)
2. linked to this page from "My From Page" (using ((My
Tips + Tricks)), everything fine)
3. decided to rename "My Tips + Tricks" to "My Tips"
4. found that the link on "My From Page" was correctly
changed, but the "backlinks" on "My Tips" did not show
"My From Page".
5. checked the tiki_links table, found the old name "My
Tips + Tricks"
Conclusion: renaming needs more robust handling of
valid page name characters (I know, the "plus" sign is
used in a different context for tikified URLs...)
I guess it's between lines 204 and 209 of wikilib.php
but my PHP is not good enough to suggest anything
Kudos to all the coders!
Log in to post a comment.