It seems that when an image is cached in an Article, it
gets replaced incorrectly.
With img src="http...." or img src="images/....", the
URL that it gets replaced with is incorrect (this does
not happen with image links such as img src="/images/...").
The URI that gets put in it's place is one to
tiki-edit_article.php, rather than to show_image.php.
I traced this bug down, and it looks to be a problem in
lib/imagegals/imagegallib.php, line 1361.
At this line it's attempting to replace "tiki-editpage"
in the current URL to "show_images". However, the page
the user is on is "tiki-edit_article.php", so this
replace never happens, and the URL for the image
remains pointed to tiki-edit_article.php.
I'm surprised that I was unable to find a bug report
for this, as I'd expect this problem to be a pretty big
one. I also checked the CVS version of this file, and
it too seems to be hard coded to tiki-editpage.
Log in to post a comment.