From: Miles Roper <mroper@we...> - 2005-06-26 10:15:35
2.2b3 is here.
Additional notes, there is a couple of new packages with this release
pppd is the modem package I promised I would release. Note this hasn't been
tested since 2.1 so is probably broken. Feel free to have a play.
tclkit is like a library environment, for developing packages. I've
released this as a contributed package.
I will release the source to 2.2 in a day or two. Ran out of time tonight.
Thinstation 2.2beta3(Many Authors & Contributors)
Release Date: 26/6/05
* Changed Version Number
* Fixed rdesktop keymap problem
* Patch to build script from Trevor to allow auto downloading
* Fix for Xorg as it doesn't seem to produce a lock file anymore, this
causes console sessions not to restart automatically.
* Fix from Fabian Linzberger for profile_setup script
* Fix to remove -nolisten tcp from X session type
* Updated to rdesktop 1.4.1
* Updated to support ica V 9, had to add a package dependacy to libc225 :o(
* Added libXm to libs package as is needed for new icamgr version
* Fixed ica_mgr with correct libXm
* Changed modules.ini so ica_mgr works
* Changed deps on ica_mgr as it really needs ica package now
* Minor fix to check_NX script to fix bogus messages
* Fix to rdesktop for keymaps, again :o(
* Changed Xorg icons, from Mike
* Updated Flash url for 7.0, from Mike
* Fix from Trevor for nx.init
* Added convert to build, changes .jpg files in utils/tools/boot/*.jpg to
bit, suggestion from Mike
* Changed nx version in nx.tpl
* Changed xorg version in example file
* Fixed some problems with Samba being a PKG file.
* Fixed some xnest problems
* Thomas Gerbeth fixed the xwChoice enter key problem, updated HELP-NEEDED
* Updated xtdesk in example file comments, from Mike
* Fixes to Xnest, should work now, kept the nolisten, but removed for xnest
The information contained in this message and/or attachments is intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon,
this information by person or entities other than the intended recipient
is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your system and destroy any copies.