From: Miles Roper <mroper@we...> - 2005-05-21 09:33:41
Here is rc4. Hopefully (yes I said this before) last 2.1 release. I will
make a real effort to get any bugs found sorted ASAP for 2.1 final.
Please check to see if things are working in preperation for 2.1 final.
ica_mgr won't go. I suspect its because I haven't been able to find a lib
it needs and used an older version of one. Anyhow know where I can get
libXm.so.3 from, I found libXm.so.2 in lesstif-0.94.4, which is the latest
version of the gpl motif lib. I have no idea where citrix got v3 from.
Probably a closed library. Any ideas would be welcome.
Not sure what to do about the shutdown bugs with blackbox and icewm.
Thinstation 2.1rc4(Many Authors & Contributors)
Release Date: 21/5/05
* Changed Version Number
* Replaced build.conf.example with Trevor's
Back ported from 2.2
* Fixed rdesktop keymap problem
* Patch to build script from Trevor to allow auto downloading
* Fix from Fabian Linzberger for profile_setup script
* Fix to remove -nolisten tcp from X session type
* Updated to rdesktop 1.4.1 & keymap files
* Updated to support ica V 9, had to add a package dependacy to libc225 :o(
* Added libXm to libs package as is needed for new icamgr version
The information contained in this message and/or attachments is intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon,
this information by person or entities other than the intended recipient
is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your system and destroy any copies.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.