Thinstation 2.2.1rc4 is finally making it's way up onto sourceforge.
As below the real changes are just to the usb hotplug (hopefully it will
handle more usb sticks correctly) and the removal of the superfluous
Mouse2 (which doubled the mouse inputs, causing havoc with certain
Please note that there is one new USB parameter available:
USB_MOUNT_OPTIONS will let you add some mount options for your usb
devices (eg. utf8 or shortname=win95 or anything else you can find in
man mount that applies to your devices).
Please test & send your feedback to the Developers list. We would like
to try and make 2.2.1 Production very soon.
Released By: Trevor Batley - trevorbatley@...
Release Date: 13th December 2007
* Changed Version Number
* Changed usb hotplug to using specific filesystem type if found (Nikolai, Sander & Daniel)
* Removed superfluous Mouse2 in XOrg settings to stop duplicating actions (Antti Andriemann - anttix@...)
* Changed nx install (and remove) to cater for newer versions (Trevor B)
* Changed default date package to rdate in build.conf.example to match previous behaviour (Trevor B)
* Removed module libata line from build.conf.example (Trevor B)
* Fix to lpr init where ica printer name being incorrectly over-written (Sander - svanharmelen@...)
* Fix to supermount statement in usb.sh (Trevor B)
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.