I'm glad to announce the release of ThinkFinger 0.2.1.
Major changes (0.2 to 0.2.1):
* Unify initialization for all revisions of the fingerprint reader. This obsoletes 'tf-init' and the '--no-init' switch for 'tf-tool'.
* It is now possible to acquire biometric identification records for users which are then respected by the PAM module. See README and INSTALL for details.
* Make 'tf-tool' more robust and error-prone.
* Update documentation (README, INSTALL).
* Many fixes in both, libthinkfinger and tf-tool.
For details please have a look at the complete ChangeLog: http://thinkfinger.svn.sf.net/viewvc/\*checkout*/thinkfinger/ChangeLog?revision=55
Thanks to Luca Capello for contributing patches (documentation and autoconf).
In the timeframe from ThinkFinger 0.2 to 0.2.1 the project received a polished web site. Check out:
It is the result of the marvellous work of Wolfgang Hafenscher. Many thanks!
Log in to post a comment.