ThinFeeder now comes with the brand new tray icon support!
- French internationalization
- New Thinlet version
- New Informa API version
- Refresh timeout
- Better chinese and mandarim support
- Minor bugs solved
- Minor enhancements
ThinFeeder project was related on this month "MundoJava" magazine edition. Check it out!
ThinFeeder Milestone 1.1 was released today. The Catalan translation was added, as a little improvement on phpNuke feeds parsing. Milestone 2 development was already started, so stay prepared for newness soon!
- Database SHUTDOWN and SHUTDOWN COMPACT for performance improvement
- Feed refresh timeout (currently 30 seconds)
- Feed insert timeout (currently 30 seconds)
- Disable menu options according widgets gains/looses focus
- Refresh current feed bug fixed (incorrect interface update when changing feeds selections)
- News cache size increased (update it on system preferences)
- Added keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl+R, F5, etc)
- Esperanto Internationalization
- Informa API upgraded to 0.6.0
- Minor bugs solved
- Final package size decreased
- German internationalization
- Swedish Internationalization
- "Refresh All" now refreshes feeds on alphabetical order
- Improved textarea with some html support
- Database performance improvements
- Reload feed on channels' double click
- Open item in browser when double clicked
- Performance improvements on channels icons load
- Added new version of "aclibico" library (.ico files handling)
ThinFeeder is available to run via Java Web Start technology. Just refer to ThinFeeder download page to verify!
The Beta 2 Milestone 1 version was released. Changelog:
- Spanish Internationalization
- Dutch Internationalization
- Added Proxy Support (thanks to Sandro Duarte and Leandro Zimmer)
- Added Browser command-line config (instead of using system's default
- Added channels' properties title edit
- Added "Tiny Yellow" skin
- Linux shell script improved
- ThinFeeder window bounds bug fixed
- Performance improvements
- User data structure improvements
At this week ThinFeeder was quoted on many places around the web. Se on http://thinfeeder.sf.net some of those locations!
On August 18, 2004 ThinFeeder was quoted on the java.net front page.
The first release of ThinFeeder project is available for download an http://thinfeeder.sf.net/download.php.