Seeking testers

Developers
2006-12-23
2012-11-23
  • Thanasis

Thanasis - 2012-11-21

Hi, i just downloaded your text editor and it seems usefull and interesting. So, if you are still looking for testers it would be my pleasure to do the job.

• David Young

David Young - 2012-11-22

Hi Thanasis,

Thanks so much for your interest in helping to test Text Trix! It would be wonderful to have your feedback on the editor. Any suggestions for new features or bug reports are more than welcome.

The current pre-release section has the latest beta of the next version. You can also pick up the latest updates from the Code section, or let me know if you'd like me to send/post a snapshot.

Some of the areas I'm focusing on are usability, including the overall feature set and ease-of-use, and performance. Feel free to let me know your thoughts on these or any other areas for the editor. If you have any questions, please ask!

Thanks again,
    David

• Thanasis

Thanasis - 2012-11-23

I have already performed some testing and i have some bugs to report. However, i can't find out how to submit a new bug at the bug tracker. Should i report them somewhere else?

• David Young

David Young - 2012-11-23

Awesome, looking forward to it! I updated the bugs area so that it should allow anyone to create new tickets. Feel free to post as many reports as you find, and let me know if you have any trouble posting them. We can always discuss them here too.

Thanks again!