Under certain conditions, when one removes a keyboard accelerator after assigning a new one (to the same command), the new may be removed.
How to reproduce:
2. select any command with a accel. already assigned to (say File-Open)
3. click on the current key ("Ctrl-O"), it will be highlighted
4. active the "Press New Shortcut Key:" field
5. type new key (say "Ctrl-Alt-O") and "Assign" it, "Ctrl-O" will still be highlighted
6. pressing "Remove" (which should remove "Ctrl-O") erases "Ctrl-Alt-O"
It's probably nothing serious.
Thanks anyway for a very nice tool!