From: Helmut Brandl <helmut.brandl@gm...> - 2009-03-30 05:52:58
== Features ==
- Conversion procedure allows formal generics as
source. This can be used e.g. in containers to convert an
element to a container which contains that element.
- Conversion procedure allows conversion from generic types
with involve anchored types.
- All relative paths in an acefile are evaluated relative
to the directory of the acefile, regardless of the
directory, where tecomp has been launched. This allows to
invoke tecomp with "tecomp path/to/ace/file".
== Some bugfixes ==
- If the root class is not in the universe, the error is
properly reported and no validation phase is entered.
- Combination of labelled tuples and anchored types work
- Some bugs in conjunction with generic types involving
anchored types fixed.
== Improvements ==
- Calculation of replicated invariants improved.
- Calculation of called version for replicated features
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.