HTML Justify min word spacing

Help
Christian
2014-10-22
2014-12-11
  • Christian

Christian - 2014-10-22

Hi,
    Is there any method to set the minimum word space in justify text? I need the minimun word space to bigger.
    Thanks a lot

• Jonne Mikkanen

Jonne Mikkanen - 2014-11-21

I was about to make a thread about the same issue before I spotted yours; I'd also greatly appreciate tips to this. The automatic spacing gets really tiny at times so that there are barely any gaps between words, even with hyphenation on. I've been digging through the documentation but haven't found anything for this issue yet.

• cpw

cpw - 2014-12-05

The automatic spacing gets really tiny at times so that there are barely any gaps between words, even with hyphenation on.

As far as I know this shouldn't happen, I've never seen this before - can you provide an example?

Or maybe it's a problem with the font you're using?

• Jonne Mikkanen

Jonne Mikkanen - 2014-12-11

Fixed it; apparently it was related to the default cell paddings somehow. Putting setCellPaddings(0) fixed the overlapping letters / words without gaps between them (or at least I haven't managed to replicate it anymore).

Still would be nice to have a "set minimum word spacing"-function or something with the same result!