Menu

Conversion Question?

Help
2014-09-03
2014-09-03
  • elite-fusion

elite-fusion - 2014-09-03

Hello Everyone. I am new to this script and therefore need some help.
    I have a bunch of files, around 20 or so, which have multiple pages in them. Is there any easy way to convert a regular PDF file to TCPDF format?

Please advise.

• Simon

Simon - 2014-09-03

What is it you want to accomplish? You can import PDFs into TCPDF using the FPDI library http://www.setasign.com/products/fpdi/about/.

• elite-fusion

Yes I know of this already and I was able to successfully write something on the application I converted, but my questions is more with working with a MySQL database.

I have a list of users on my site, which uses all necessary profile fields in order to fill out applications that I have. All the information from their profile is stored in a MySQL Database.

I have about 20 different applications which I need to be able to be auto-filled with the user information across all the pages of the PDF document.

If anyone might be able to help out with this. That would be greatly appreciated.

• Simon

Simon - 2014-09-03

Are you looking for someone to do this for you, as a project, or do you just want some pointers?

If you just want pointers, write some code that outputs your fields as html, then share it here and someone will be able to give you help to convert that to pdf.

• elite-fusion

I am looking for someone to maybe do this for me if possible, but not sure how much it would cost.