The cmdline package uses the error call to print the usage message from cmdline::getoptions, which throws a stack trace at the end of the usage message. Needless to say, this caused me some difficulty in debugging a quick test script to test the options parsing. I don't have any particular recommendations or patches, as when I did the quick and dirty hack of replacing the error call with a puts call, I managed to cause a nice little endless loop that I didn't determine the cause of. It may have been an unknown option, but I didn't bother to check to be honest. I can look into producing a solution if that would be the best way to resolve this issue.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.