I've got a Tavi setup at http://disco.nnected.com/wiki suffering
from a bug where the "Document Last Modified" date in the footer
always comes up as Wed, 03 Dec 2003 with a bogus timestamp
that sometimes moves, but very slowly.. days are reflected in
minutes or hours...
I don't know enough about PHP to trace back where the timestamp
is coming from, but I also noticed this date on other Tavi's and am
thinking it must be a general problem relating to certain systems.
For the record my Tavi is on Dreamhost.
Please pop me an email if you can, or just fill in the A: section in
the Tavi FAQ that has been sitting empty for weeks :) ...
thanks very much,
Log in to post a comment.