I have this bug where everytime I restart the application, there's this certain task and all of it's sub-tasks (about 14) that get marked as inactive. Usually I have filters set up so they end up hidden. I've noticed them missing, so I turn off the filters and change them back to active, but as soon as I restart the application they're missing again. This worries me because idk if there are other tasks that are affected I haven't caught yet.
Not sure the steps to reproduce the error. If you like, I can send you the file I'm working from. I also get an error log every now and again, but I searched online and couldn't find any steps to fix the errors myself, so I don't know what to do with that besides make up a new bug report for each one (which you guys have enough of, so I didn't do anything and started ignoring it.) I could send you that also.
Please note that I have my task coach file saved to Dropbox. I feel like this should be tested because I feel a lot of people are going to be using it in this way. There are plenty of other softwares out there that enable cloud syncing by using this Dropbox method, and I must say it is very convenient. I just save and close task coach at work, go home and open it on my home computer and it's all there, no worries. I reinstalled the program as portable software directly to my Dropbox folder so the application settings would carry over from one machine to the other, using this link: http://portableapps.com/apps/office/task_coach_portable
I do believe I had the same error tho when I was just saving the file to Dropbox, so it shouldn't matter whether it's a portable version or not, but it could be something to test.
Log in to post a comment.