I tried to define a prerequisite for a task but without success.
- marking a task as prereq does not "stick" when I close the edit dialog; when I open the dialog again, the checkbox for the task marked as prereq is no longer set
- I noticed that another task - where I was sure I did not set any prereqs for - has a prereq; when I remove the checkmark, close the edit dialog and reopen it again, the checkmark reappears (not sure if coincidence or if this is the checkmark that "disappeared" as described above)
- when exiting Task Coach, an error message appears that points to taskcoachlog.txt (file attached)
The tasks only have a subject and a category (no due dates, no notes,...). I tried with active and inactive tasks, the result is the same.
If I can reproduce the problem with a small tsk-File, I will add this to this report.