+ now fully supports input files in UCS-2 with BOM and UTF-8 with BOM
- different fixes & updates
* a lot of internal improvements
* improvements in caret navigation
* TagsDlg: printed character goes directly to TagFilter
* TagsDlg: Esc clears the filter
* TagsDlg: Enter in Tree/List is the same as double-click
* TagFilter: Ctrl+BS erases the text from right to left
* TagFilter: Ctrl+Del erases the text from left to right
* win32++ updated to 7.0.2
* icon added (created by se7h)
TagsView is a quick, really practical and easy to use plugin. Thank you!
Here some suggestions/bug reports from me:
- Bug: Files in Mac-Format (line endings => \r) don't become analyzed.
- Idea: Possibility to switch off the tracking of the caret as option
- Idea: Automatic expanding of all subobjects in tree view as option
I hope that would be realizable.
I want still add a further idea to my previous list:
- Idea: Auto refresh tag list, if file was changed and saved.
Thanks, it will be considered in next version. Though the next version will not be released soon.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.