GD-0912 Not moving mouse on Mountain Lion

Help
Andy Tully
2012-09-06
2013-05-30
  • Andy Tully

Andy Tully - 2012-09-06

Hi

I have installed a usb adapter, and installed Tablet Magic, which correctly identifies the tablet.  When I go to the testing panel it shows all tablet stylus tracking data correctly, all pressure and tilt seems fine, BUT it won't move the mouse cursor or draw anything on the scratch pad!  I'm totally confused.  As far as I can tell the driver and tablet must be working fine or TabletMagic wouldn't be seeing the movement, so what am I doing wrong?  Is there something simple I have missed to get the tablet to actually work as an input device?

Thanks for any help!

Andy

• Scott Lahteine

Scott Lahteine - 2012-09-09

Sorry but TabletMagic isn't yet working with Mountain Lion. There are still some issues to work out but I hope to have them resolved soon.

• Anonymous - 2012-11-03

Oh no…just installed moutain lion and noticed that it doesn´t work anymore… :( Thats toooo bad! Would be so so thankful if you get it to work again! Theres no money for a new Tablet at the moment ;/
    Hopefully Greetings  ;)

T.

• Scott Lahteine

Scott Lahteine - 2013-01-17

I'm still trying to work out the kinks, and admit it's been pretty slow going. I hope to have this solved soon! Meanwhile, some have reported success, oddly enough, with version 2.0b17d2. You might give that version a try.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks