Traduction (FR)

Help
2008-12-31
2013-05-02
  • Nobody/Anonymous

Hello,

There are some zones which are not translated in french (list page)
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    - Recently changed (past 21 days) » Récemment changé (derniers 21 jours)

After clicking on [+] of the addess card

- vCard xml new duplicate [create user] incorrect edit print return  » vCard xml Nouveau Dupliquer [Créer un utilisateur] Erreur Editer Imprimer Retour

Grettings from France
    Dominique

• Nobody/Anonymous

Hi,
      Same with (I have forgotten)

- This entry was last updated on 2008-04-02 15:50:16 » Cette fiche a été modifiée le

Greetings
      Dominique

• Tobias

Tobias - 2009-01-12

Hi Dominique

Thanks for the report of the missing translations... I do not exactly understand how the translator works, so I gotta figure this, before I can correct the bugs. Note that there is in fact an entry for "This entry was last updated on 2008-04-02 15:50:16 » Cette fiche a été modifiée le" in the file. So I guess we have a problem with variables in texts...

katzlbt: please correct me on this if I'm saying something stupid ;-)

• katzlbt

katzlbt - 2009-01-18

The translator translates everything between > and < in the HTML source.
        So <b>translate me</b> will try to translate "translate me".
        If one uses a variable the program should produce: "<span>The date is:</span> 1234567" to let the translator translate the text.

• katzlbt

katzlbt - 2009-01-18

Long texts should be translated using tags: Output: "Help-Message-Number-0815" and adding an English to English translation for exactly this tag.

This translation system is almost exactly as fast as any other tag based system, but only works for HTML output.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks