TA-Lib provides more than 130 technical analysis functions for financial and trading applications.
Main feature of this release is a new generated XML file to provide meta information of the interface. This facilitate integration within .NET and Java applications.
- New Functions: BETA, MINMAX, MINMAXINDEX, MININDEX, MAXINDEX
- Debian and RPM packaging available.
- Java JAR packaging available.
- New TA_FunctionDescription() returns XML description of API.
- New ta_func_api.xml file generated in root directory of the package.
- Support for unmanaged static libraries with Visual Studio 2005.
#1526632 : Fix bug in LINEARREG_ANGLE
#1544555 : Now do proper divide by zero detection in TA_ADX
- Better Java/.NET naming convention.
- ta_func_list.txt moved in root directory of the package.
- Removed dependencies on trio and Mersenne Twister functions.
- Volume and Open Interest are now double instead of integers.
- Add license specific to Excel users.
Log in to post a comment.