TA-Lib provides more than 125 common technical analysis functions for financial trading applications.
This version is an important milestone. A lot of code clean-up now makes TA-Lib focus only on what it does best: be a portable calculation engine for technical analysis.
- Added technical analysis functions:
ULTOSC : Ultimate Oscillator
NATR : Normalized Average True Range
- Enhanced JUnit of Java port.
- TA-Data is now an independant project (see fidalsoft.org)
- TA-PM deprecated for lack of participation.
- .NET Timeseries deprecated for lack of participation.
- TA-Lib has no dependency anymore (libcurl dependency eliminated).
- TA_SetInputParamPricePtr() TA_Timestamps parameters removed.
- TA_Initialize() is now parameterless.
- New .NET namespage: TicTacTec.TA.Lib
- New Java namespace: com.tictactec.ta.lib
Many fix of Java port.
#1434450: CMO not handling divide by zero
Thanks to all contributors.
Log in to post a comment.