From: Michael Hieke <mghie@gm...> - 2000-06-29 04:20:22
The first public version SynEdit 1.0 has been released, now that all
the components from the mwEdit package are converted.
Please download the ZIP file from
or from the download page at the SynEdit homepage
There is no changelog file yet, but starting from this version it will
SynEdit features all the components of the mwEdit package plus the
- new print and print preview components
- a new highlighter for Inno Setup script files
- updated General and SQL highlighters (a single highlighter for three
- limited support for #9 in text files
- a lot of little fixes and modifications.
To get started with the components, please check out the demos in the
package. There is also an updated FAQ page at the SynEdit homepage,
and you can post your questions about using SynEdit to the SynEdit
user discussion list (see the homepage on how to subscribe).
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.