TSynWebSyn is "multi" highlighter for HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
It doesn't use TSynMultiSyn, and also will NOT work correctly with it.
For downloads go here (source code and exe demo):
I would like to contribute it to SynEdit, but first TSynWebSyn need to be tested by other people.
If you find bug, have any suggestion, please post it here: http://flatdev.dotgeek.org/item_add.php?project=2
PS. Previous component name: SynHtmlMulti
New version avaiable here:
Version v1.1.55 (this is first beta for unicode version)
! Unicode version (dev) (#18)
Version v1.0.50 - stable
! PHP: Added also support for custom Heredoc names (#13)
! Reorganized highlighter classes. (#17)
! PHP: DocCommentAttrib (#19)
Fixed some small bugs.
This is first stable version.
- support for embedded:
- PHP, CSS, JS in HTML
- PHP in CSS, JS
- support for UniSynEdit
- full validation for tags (also checks for valid '/>' or '/') and its attributes for HTML across difference versions (for XHTML - case sensitive)
- values in tags without quotation are also highlighted as ValueAttrib (only in HTML, in XHTML is highlighted as error because, XHTML doesn't allow for unquoted values)
- in CSS validation for tags (you can set also HTML version)
- validation for Ampersand tags (eg. &, ©)
- almost FULL validation for CSS across CSS1 and CSS2.1
- support for <script language="php"> as start tag for PHP (also <?, <?php, <?=, <%)
- end tags for PHP doesn't stop in strings, comments (stops only in singleline), etc, you can now write "<?xml ... ?>" and PHP mode doesn't stop,
- suppor for custom HEREDOC names (defined in TStringList, or any you type - comparing based on CRC8)
- supprt for encapusled vars or escaped chars in strings (different highlighter attrib) with error checking
- any word (but not keyword or function name) writed in UpperCase highlighted as ConstantAttrib
- ActiveHighlighterSwitch - see demo (check 'Active HL' in demo app)
- parsed source code of php to get function names (for php4 and php5+PECL)
- any many more.
(TSynWeb won't work with TSynMultiSyn!)
New version avaiable here:
Version v1.2 (Build 76) - Released: 2006-08-11 23:08
! Added (X)HTML tags matching (#27)
^ Added installation package (dpk) (#41)
* Fixed '<script ...></script>' and '<style ...></style>' painting bug in Unicode version (#31)
Version v1.1 (Build 61) - Released: 2006-07-05 19:07
^ Implemented functions: GetSampleSource, GetLanguageName, GetFriendlyLanguageName (#26)
* CSS: Bug fix in '@import url(' (#24)
* JS: Bug fix in '// comment <' (#25)
* CSS: Bug fix in css-pseudo class parser (char '-' not recognized) (#28)
* CSS2: Fixed escaping new line in strings (#30)
Updated demo with latest SynTokenMatch
Version v1.3 (SVN rev. 100) - Released: 2006-12-08 19:12
! Added new WML 1.1/1.2/1.3 highlighter (+PHP) (#47)
* Fixed small memory leaks (#44)
* Fixed storing "Options" properties in .dfm (#48)
Project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/synweb
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.