Following the discussion in #3134765 and #2481028 this patch adds two new features:
- Add support for new InstallShield header format
- Add option to specify header format via command line (-i VERSION)
As also discussed the patch additionally changes the behavior when the header format could not be detected: It will always use the newest algorithm instead the oldest one. This should make the current version more future proof, if one really has a very old archive it can be manually set with the new command line option.
This patch was tested with files from the following tickets (version numbers verified by looking at the corresponding setup.exe file):
- https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3134765&group_id=30550&atid=399601 (IS 15)
- https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1924929&group_id=30550&atid=399601 (IS 12)
- http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2481028&group_id=30550&atid=399603 (IS 12)
Additionally the following files were tested:
http://www.looki.de/downloads/the_whispered_world_demo_v2_file_f38019.html (IS 14)
Two demos (Offroad, Waterloo) from GameStar 07/2001 (version 5 & 6)
Log in to post a comment.