JSymphonic version 0.3.0alpha2 is out !!
This version adds new features:
- support of APE (Monkey's Audio)
- support of AAC (M4A, MP4)
- OGG, FLAC, APE and WMA tag reading ability
- Improved error reporting when a transfer fails
- Java 1.5 compatibility (for MacOS users)
- Add a "Stop transfer" button
- Improve the automatic configuration (at first start-up)
- Ignore tag ability
- Add a progress bar when scheduling track importation
- Add chinese language
- New icons
- and many improvements and bug fixes
Keep in mind that this is an alpha version, released for testing purposes. It's quite stable, so anybody may use it, but some bugs are still present, and some details need to be improved.
Version 0.3.0 will have shortly a beta, and it should lead to the first stable version of JSymphonic.