3.1.10 - reload a table in a wild card set

Rick Otten
2012-12-10
2012-12-12
  • Rick Otten

Rick Otten - 2012-12-10

I'll test this with 3.1.11 and 3.2-snapshot shortly if I get the time this afternoon. (Since I want to upgrade my 3.1.10 instances to one of those anyhow.)

I set up to replicate an entire schema with a wild card trigger. That part is working well.

I decided to force a reload of one of the smaller tables covered by the wild card trigger. I used the mx4j interface. Whether I overload the initial load select value or not, I get the same error in the web interface:

Error during MBean operation invocationMessage: RuntimeException thrown in RequiredModelMBean while trying to invoke operation reloadTable

I don't see any errors in the logs.

Instead, I get a 'synchronizing triggers' event.

When I run it from symadmin it doesn't throw any errors. I never see an associated reload channel batch in sym_outgoing_batch though.

Do reloads of individual tables not work when you use wild card triggers?

• Rick Otten

Rick Otten - 2012-12-10

I didn't mean to put this in the 'mobile development' topic. Sorry about that. I'm not sure how to move it to the 'help' topic.

• Rick Otten

Rick Otten - 2012-12-12

I tested this with 3.1.11.1 and 3.2.0-52. This issue is present there as well. I'll open an actual issue for it. Thanks.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks