From: Leif Hendrik Wilden <lwilden@ni...> - 2003-12-22 12:55:51
Today the OggPlay Series 60 Team (Berthier, Claus and Pascal) has a
small christmas present for you! OggPlay V0.97 for Series 60 phones was
released. The release notes are as follows:
* Please uninstall any previous versions of OggPlay before installing
* Navigation scheme completely revamped to be more S60-like.
* Better audio buffer handling.
* Skin functionality, create your own skin!
* 2 New skins.
* Experimental fast forward and reverse, currently mapped to keys '1'
and '6' respectively.
* Recognizer support: Just click on an .ogg file in any filebrowser and
that file starts playing in Oggplay. For that functionality, you need to
install the separate Ogg_recognizer.sis. Note: due to a firmware bug we
had to restrict the installation to a MMC.
* OggPlay has been tested on Siemens SX-1 and on Nokia NGage. It should
be functional on following Nokia phones : 7650, 3650 and 6600. Pless
inform us about your OggPlay experience with the phones we couldn't test!
Enjoy and Merry Christmas for those of you who celebrate christmas.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.