Menu

OGGplay backsupport

.:sheep:.
2006-05-20
2013-04-25
  • .:sheep:.

.:sheep:. - 2006-05-20

Hy.

First of all thank ya for good yob! Secondly, the first version didint work propertly, but the second one, the non stabile on vorks vell. Tnx.

I own a phone 3230, and i can tell ya that it supports in standard mp3, aac and mp4 files.

Now, secondly, cloud you teach me to change the boot screen. I want it to display loading bar. Clolud you do a litle tourial?

How can i change oggplay icon, and oggplay scanning fish?

Unstabiliti: If you chekk any codec in codec menu, that sais read only codec. Its waring, if you select it and scan phone, it will crash. Its a waring.

How can we add codecs? I mean, if i have wma plugin (i reali would like ape plugin), how cloud i add it. I mean it would be graet if we cloud add codecs as we add them to nero. Is taht possible?

Okay, and SUPERTHANKS from alarm. It works much better than the original alarm clock, that was built in.

Okay, so enyvai, you cloud add codec finder plug in and a possibility of ecualiser and an easier skinn maker.

i love ya becaouse of youre work!
    You rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no realy, you rock dude.

Me and the rest of my friends in estonia and finland great you, as a good!

• .:sheep:.

.:sheep:. - 2006-05-20

i forgot, i didint find a way to stream music from my computer over bluetooth. am i blind or there is no way to do that?