abhas1 - 2006-12-22

OggPlay is a wonderful experience, and there's no doubt about it. It's a great player, it's an amazing alarm and it's got skins to be wrapped up in.
Moving in on the skins part, I made some skins for OggPlay based on a single theme - Orange. Plus, I did a 51 second jingle on Orange.
So if you see where this is going, I wanted a little Orange dedicated OggPlay as well. It would be really kind of you guys to pack an OggPlay equipped with all these skins (with a separate one as the default), an ogg file (that 51 sec thing), a separate splash screen and an altered fish.mbm.

I have the skins ready in the final phase of development (just need to change the alarm and play icons), the splash is ready and the fish.mbm is in. So if you're interested in packing this Special Edition for Oggplay, do send me an email at orangeogg@yahoo.com. I'll send you the required material.
In return though, I have a little request. Could you add my name to the list of developers in  the "about" section just for this SE?

Looking forward to your reply,
abhas1