Here are some changes I did to get Sylphis to compile on linux. There should also be a CMake build file in the runtime/src/sylphis/ directory.
Observe that these patches probably aren't safe and have a few changes that should NOT go into the main repository. These "dangerous" changes include removal of the custom random function and renaming of the custom max and min functions.
Also notice that this patch _WON'T_ make sylphis compile on linux. There are still numerous issues to be solved. Especially for 64bit which will most probably crash because of some ugly casts i forced just to get it compile till I got it all built (I should have them all written down).
Log in to post a comment.