SYDI-Server is a tool to help people create documentation for their Windows servers and clients. Information is gathered with WMI and with registry reads. It uses VBScript and produces output in MS-Word format or XML.
Changes from last version:
- Fixed bug when " appeared in the program version field (http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1619490&group_id=116471&atid=674894)
- Added filechecking for ss-xml2word, gives an error if it doesn't find the files
- Removed (tm) character from XML files, made SYDI-Overview crash
- Added language files for ss-xml2word.vbs: Dutch, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese
- Added service comparison for computers (SYDI-Overview)
- Added IP Addresses to SYDI-Overview, it will only report one address in this version.
As usual feedback is always welcome!
Patrick Ogenstad (http://ogenstad.net)
Log in to post a comment.