I am testing dspace 1.5.0 and trying to use sword.
I was able to deposit an example package using the command line (after manually copying jars to webapps folder, bah!).
But with sword client i can only get Service Document. When i try to deposit the example.zip package to a collection i get the message:
The status is: Code: 401, Message: 'Unauthorized'
status: Unable to post file to: http://myserverIP:8080/sword/deposit/123456789/5566
* After retrieving "Service Document", i click a collection from the tree.
* After that i choose "Post File"
* I click "Add" to add a post location (i get http://localhost:8080... i change "localhost" to "myserverIP")
* Choose file (example.zip)
* I get "Unable to post file to..."
The file has 36KB.
Can anyone help me with this issue?
I have the answer to my question:
You have to edit /opt/dspace/config/dspace.cfg and insert deposit url in "sword.deposit.url = "
Don't forget to restart tomcat :)
Log in to post a comment.