Upgraded to v14 error

Help
Digitlman
2016-02-02
2018-09-25
  • Digitlman

Digitlman - 2016-02-02

C:\inetpub\wwwroot\switchmap>c:\perl\bin\perl.exe SwitchMap.pl -d 5
    Can't locate SNMP/Info.pm in @INC (@INC contains: C:/inetpub/wwwroot/switchmap c
    :/Perl/site/lib c:/Perl/lib .) at C:/inetpub/wwwroot/switchmap/Switch.pm line 4.

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/inetpub/wwwroot/switchmap/Switch.pm line
    Compilation failed in require at SwitchMap.pl line 241.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at SwitchMap.pl line 241.

• Joe Ainsworth

Joe Ainsworth - 2016-02-07

I got the same error. I installed the Perl Module SNMP::Info and the fixed the issue for me.

• Digitlman

Digitlman - 2016-02-18

I am on a Windows platform and there does not appear to be an SNMP::Info module built for Windows. The ActiveState website auto-builder shows errors, and I cannot see an CPAN module for Windows either.

• daru

daru - 2016-02-29

I get the same error as Digitlman. ActiveState PPM has no SNMP Info package.
    Is a manual installation of this package possible?

Last edit: daru 2016-02-29
  • kwoltz

kwoltz - 2016-03-15

I also have that error and am on Windows. I tried to manually install the SNMP::Info module via CPAN but getting dependency errors about Net-SNMP not being found even though it is installed.

Last edit: kwoltz 2016-03-15
  • Geert Reijnders

Geert Reijnders - 2016-03-17

I get the same message as kwoltz. Anyone already found a solution?

• K2Chris1983

K2Chris1983 - 2018-09-25

On Linux you will need to "cpan SNMP::info" and Windows you will need to "ppm" then "search net-snmp" then install it. I believe Windows is "install Net-SNMP" but I'm not using windows.