This is a major new release focusing primarily on C++ improvements.
- C++11 support added. Please see documentation for details of supported
- Nested class support added. This has been taken full advantage of in
Java and C#. Other languages can use the nested classes, but require
further work for a more natural integration into the target language.
We urge folk knowledgeable in the other target languages to step
forward and help with this effort.
- Lua: improved metatables and support for %nspace.
- Go 1.3 support added.
- Python import improvements including relative imports.
- Python 3.3 support completed.
- Perl director support added.
- C# .NET 2 support is now the minimum. Generated using statements are
replaced by fully qualified names.
- Bug fixes and improvements to the following languages:
C#, Go, Guile, Java, Lua, Perl, PHP, Python, Octave, R, Ruby, Tcl
- Various other bug fixes and improvements affecting all languages.
- Note that this release contains some backwards incompatible changes
in some languages.
- Full detailed release notes are in the changes file.